Daily brushing of teeth in the morning and in the evening, use of rinsers and dental floss are the elementary rules of care for teeth and oral cavity known to each of us since childhood. However, once every six months it is necessary to brush your teeth at the dentist. This procedure is necessary to remove soft plaque and tartar.
If you regularly visit the dentist, brush your teeth thoroughly, then in the process of professional hygiene, the doctor can only use the Air Flow apparatus, in this case there will be no need for ultrasound and pastes. These steps are optional in this procedure.
- Brushing your teeth at least twice a day after breakfast and before bedtime.
- Clean the inner mucosa of the cheeks and tongue.
- After eating, rinse your mouth and use dental floss.
- Change your toothpaste periodically.
- Toothbrush should be changed every 3 months.