is a great way to stop the destructive processes in the soft tissues of the oral cavity. Our blood is our medicine. Platelets Rich Plasma injected locally in the affected areas of the gums stimulates blood circulation, regeneration of damaged tissues due to a high concentration of growth factors, which accelerate the recovery process.
Why is it so important to recover the functions of tissues that have lost normal blood supply as a result of inflammation or injury? The simple answer is in order not to lose teeth.
- bleeding gums (gingivitis);
- acceleration of the extraction socket healing;
- tooth mobility, periodontitis;
- complications after surgical interventions;
- preparation for implantation;
- inflammation of tissues after implantation;
- general diseases of the oral cavity, etc.
PRP is unique and accessible, both as an independent method, and in combination with other methods it allows for excellent results in the rehabilitation of the soft tissues in dental treatment.
Learn more about PRP and other methods of treatment at the consultation.